It's Monday and that's about all I can say about that!  My day was chaotic, meaning I went to work this morning and the bottom fell out and I was stuck in the middle of some upset folks.  Finally after lunch everything had settled down and was taken care of and I actually got started on my work.

On the upside our W-2's were available online today which is AWESOME!  Even though I didn't feel like it this evening I came home and got to work on our taxes.  We usually always get a refund, and with the replacement of those coils I had my fingers crossed we would get a refund.  I always do our taxes.  I took personal and business tax classes in school so it comes easy to me =)  Our taxes are a little time consuming since we itemize deductions, but I managed to get our State and Federal completed and filed in about 2.5 hours...I double check everything 100 times!!!

So while I done our taxes Mark cooked me a yummy dinner :)  I wanted breakfast for supper so Mark cooked eggs, sausage, toast and grits.  I LOVE when I don't have to cook dinner!!!  So even though my day started out sucky I am feeling great because our taxes are done, we are getting a little refund and now I am relaxing for the rest of the night and watching the Bachelor.

I need to get my exercise in but my brain is exhausted so I will resort to the couch for the evening.  Have a great night everyone...